Thursday, November 6, 2008

My new RIDE!

So, last week was a BIG week for me! Not only did I say goodbye to the ol' Stang...tear ;* ( but I BOUGHT my VERY FIRST CAR!! She's a beauty! I'll post some pics when she and I have a little photo shoot. I have been too busy driving her around to really concentrate on some quality pics! I am currently taking suggestions on a new name for her! She is a white 2009 Nissan Altima...fully loaded with all the bells and whistles (navi, spoiler, sunroof, heated seats, XM radio (Yes, I am becoming addicted....Steckel, you were right), MP3 player connection, and she might even do your dishes and laundry if you are nice to her!) She deserves a good name...Free Ride to your next destination for the person who comes up with a name I like ; )!! Don't miss this opportunity! I'll go ahead and throw in a free lunch/dinner/or YOGURTLAND (yuummmyy!) with the free ride....that should up the ante a bit. So get your creative juices flowing and post some fun names for my new baby!

7 comments:

Crazies said...

yessssss!!! I also would like to add that I was the first person to ride in it with you!! I will come up with a name fo sho, I like to bum rides and go to Yogurtland!!

Lindsey & Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey & Jason said...

What about Pearl? Ms. Shiva (she+diva)? or Ali the Alti

Lindsey said...

Althea!
Bianca (bianco= white) and we both love 10 Things I hate about you.
Norman. It could be a boy car.
Gertrude. Gerti for short.

Sum said...

Anna, the font on here is riduculous. CHANGE IT. it hurts my eyesssssss

Mom's Favorite said...

Belle... Just Belle. It's a family thing.

Keeping up with Kristi McDuff!!!! said...

Will she brush my teeth and wipe my butt too??? HAHAHAHAHA