Friday, July 31, 2009

tagged again....

I was tagged by Miss Sarah Begin (love that crazy girl!) with the Honest Scrap award.

Rules are as follows:
1. List 10 honest things about yourself that your friends don't know. (This is practically impossible...my friends know EVERYTHING!)
2. give the award to 7 bloggers.
3. let them know they've received the award.

Here goes nothin'...

1. I am slowly becoming addicted to murder mystery books. (Which is big for me since I am not much of an avid reader, but lately I have been! Sarah, I may take you up on that book club!)

2. I like to change my roommate's status on her Facebook when she leaves herself logged in. She claims I log in to her account each time, but she's the dummy who won't sign out, so she brings it upon herself. Sorry, Audge.

3. I really want a puppy of my own. This may entail waiting until I find Mr. Right to help take care of he/she when I work my long hours. There is, however, no rush in either of these processes...I'm pretty darn happy with where I am and with my adopted puppy, Layla Boo (Audrey's dog).

4. I enjoy taking last minute road trips...the unplanned events always end up being so much fun! (Right, sis?!)

5. I have to have something sweet EVERY time I finish a meal. Even if its a piece of gum...its a must!

6. I LOVE the color GREEN!

7. When I am at the movies I have to work "THE Rotation": Popcorn, Milk Dud, then Diet Coke....not necessarily in that order.

8. I was an extra in Courtney Cox's new show, Cougartown. I played a high school girl. Look for me and Kendall in the Pilot coming on ABC this Fall. Kendi is in L.A. right now and was able to get on the show again! That hoe.

9. My Friends and I say "Hoe" alot...It is a term of endearment, not an insult...so take it as a compliment when we call you a "Hoe", HOE! ; )

10. I check people.com on a daily basis. Love me some Celeb gossip!


Now I tag:

1) Sister
2) My Crazies
3) Mrs. Amanda Allen
4) Summer
5) Aunt Shona
6) Gretchen
7) Hollie

YOU BETTER DO THIS!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Taylor said...

I can't keep up with all the tags--especially on Facebook.