Friday, May 29, 2009

Because Kendall Told me to!

I was challenged and tagged by My Craziess!

Eight things I look forward to:

1. No Doubt TOMORROW!!!
2. Beach Camp with PWood High Shool Kids...I'm going as the nurse!
3. Puerto Rico with my Girls!!! Aye Carrrramba!!
4. My 25th Birthday in Puerto Rico!! We are going to Paddle Board and Surf in the ocean!!
5. Fourth of July (because I don't have to work!! yesss!)
6. Better Than Ezra Concert in 2 weeks.
7. Enjoying my Summer with friends and family
8. Christmas--because who doesn't look forward to Christmas???



Eight things I did yesterday:

1. Worked
2. Worked out
3. Ate
4. Slept all day.
5. Talked to Vannesa
6. Talked to Audrey
7. Fed Layla
8. Facebook stalked for a bit.
(Exciting life, huh?!!!)



Eight things that I wish I could do:

1. Fly
2. Sing
3. Be the Champion of 'So You Think You Can Dance'
4. Compete on 'Dancing with the Stars' (as a celebrity of Course!)
5. Meet Jesus
6. Tumble (I used to, but now I'm old)
7. Read people's minds
8. Live on the Beach


Eight Shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. Grey's
3. FRIENDS
4. Scrubs
5. King of Queens
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Thats about it.

Now, I Tag Aunt Shona and My Sis!

No comments: