Friday, September 25, 2009

Bittersweet...

I am wrapping up my last night shift here at work, and I must say it is a little bittersweet. I am interested to see how God works in my life as I start my new adventure on day shift, but I have full trust in Him that everything will be okay!

Things I will miss on Night shift:

1) The people I work with...love these girls!!
2) The slower pace.
3) Never having to wake up early.
4) The extra pay!


Things I am looking forward to on days:

1) Getting my sleep back!!
2) The new people I will be working with!
3) Having a "normal" schedule.
4) The fast pace....the days will FLY by!
5) Going to work and coming home when everyone else does!
6) Not missing out on so much.
7) Seeing the Sunshine waaay more than I used to!
8) New Challenges. (Challenge Extended!)

No comments: