Saturday, October 24, 2009

Loving Life!

A little update on life:

1) I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working days!  I like to tell everyone I feel like I am "normal" again.  For some odd reason people always laugh at that statement...not so sure why??!! haha!

2) We are less than one month away from the Amazon trip! We are having our weekly meetings to pray it up and prepare ourselves as individuals as well as a team.  I am so eager to get there and see and experience God's work!

3) The girls and I went to the O.A.R. concert on Wednesday and they put on a great show!! We were a little disappointed they didn't play "Hey Girl!", but we got over it! Yet another successful night at The Foundation Room! 


4) A Few weeks ago, the girls and I (and Mom!) decided to enjoy a cold, rainy Sunday at The State Fair!  We ate our way through sampling the Fried Grilled Cheese, Flecher's Corny Dogs, Fried Peaches-n-Cream, Fried BUTTER!, Fried Cookie Dough, Pineapple Whips, Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly and Banana sandwiches, and topping it off with some Salt Water Taffy to go!  If that doesn't make your mouth water, I don't know what does! It was AMAZING and TOTALLY worth the belly ache!


The Sweatshirts weren't planned. Kendall and Audrey just HAD to dress like me!

FRIED GRILLED CHEESE! My favorite!

No comments: