Friday, October 3, 2008

slacking....

Sorry, guys for the slack in postings...I got a little busy in Jersey with the kiddos! Speaking of New Jersey, I will tell you that it was a great trip! It was actually pretty relaxing. We were forced to stay at home most of the week (except when we were able to venture to the mall and doctors appointments), and I must say that it felt great to have nothing to do but play with Kennedy all day long and cuddle up with the newest part of the Scanlon family, "Quinnster", as I call him! Talk about a BEAUTIFUL baby! I couldn't stop staring at him and giving him probably an annoying amount of kisses! I'm sure betweeen myself, Paige, Steve, and lets not forget the big sister, "KK" as we call her, Quinn is most likely sick and tired of having lips smacked on his face and head...too bad Quinnster....that is going to last for a loooong time! What makes it even better, was that Kennedy seemed to always have "goo", "gunk", and "gobs" of food, etc. in, on, and around her mouth/face when she gave Quinn kisses, so, mind you, he had to be bathed almost as much as she did! That girl goes a million miles a minute, but is such a joy to be around! I'm pretty sure I still have the three main Barney songs stuck in my head....seriously, I have caught myself singing "Butterfly, Butterfly, Fly, Fly away! Butterfly, Butterfly, Happy all day!".....yes, I know...sad, but it makes me miss them so much! All members of the Scanlon clan are doing great!

Now, its back home, back to reality, back to work....and back to wedding planning with sister! Our new mission: get the invitations put together...sound easy?? ITs NOT!!! Right, Linz?? Stupid, stubborn ribbons....whoever invented "cute" stuff never thought about functionality. That is all I am oging to say about that. But, overall, everything else is seeming to fall into place!

Thats about it for now....I'll keep ya updated on a few things later....but for now, I have to go work! SEE YA!

No comments: