Tuesday, September 16, 2008

things are looking up!

After a very challenging week, I must say things are picking back up! Had a very fun and eventful weekend. Lindsey and Jason's couples shower went off without a hitch....we had MANY good laughs! I made the happy couple wear sombreros most of the evening...they didn't seem to mind. They were good sports!

After the shower, I went on to Audrey's Birthday celebration at The Slip Inn....and I must admit, although it is a complete hole in the wall, we really had a good time!! I don't know what it is, but us SWFs (single white female's, as Audrey has deemed us) get pretty silly when we get together! From playing "paparazzi", to dancing and singing like complete and utter fools, we always seem to have A LOT of fun!! You should check out our "group blog" at www.craziesss.blogspot.com. Brace yourself, it might scare you....just jokin!

Sunday was GORGEOUS! I am so excited about this beautiful weather! I am praying it stays this way. I'm so sick of the sweldering heat...anyone with me on this?? I always seem to get gleamingly happy when the seasons change....I guess it is just the excitement of holidays, etc. coming up! Hopefully I will have some good weather when I go to New Jersey on Thursday to visit Paige and her new baby boy, Quinn! He was born on Friday and I am so excited to see her and her sweet little addition! I'll blog from there and let you all know how it is going!! Thats all for now! Hope everyone's week got off to a great start!! Adios!

No comments: